What color are my OEGBs?

arialp

Chirping
5 Years
Mar 29, 2014
Hendersonville, TN
0.jpg

They look like BB Reds to me, but it's hard to tell for sure because the rooster's coloring is a little patchy. Is he still a young cockerel?

Yes, definitely BB Red. They are the cutest little miniature roosters! I had to find mine a new home because we can't keep roosters within city limits, such a shame.

Yes, definitely BB Red. They are the cutest little miniature roosters! I had to find mine a new home because we can't keep roosters within city limits, such a shame. 

We can't have them either but luckily my neighbors love them and even open their windows in the morning to listen. I'm glad he's a specific color! I'm planning on showing him
1f60a.png

We can't have them either but luckily my neighbors love them and even open their windows in the morning to listen. I'm glad he's a specific color! I'm planning on showing him
1f60a.png
Are you planning on showing him just as a cockerel (young bird under one year old), or when he is a cock (over a year old)? If you show him as a cock bird, dubbing (removal of most of the comb, wattles, and earlobes) is required.

Back
Top Bottom