WHAT COLOR IS THIS RUNNER????

most all from my ducks but i have a friend around here that had a neighbor who wanted some of my ducklings so we made a trade. she is very private and wont even let me come to her house, she meets me to give me the eggs, she is an older lady. depending on where you are located i could help. i have never shipped eggs before.

she not even laying yet, also she is still in her cage with the other duck that has a hurt foot( her is better) she refuses to leave the cage lol, maybe she like being spoiled. I will let her out and leave the cage open an she will go take a bath and head back in and just sits thier, are muscovys lazy ducks (geese) cause when I make her stay out side she will just lay around and she does not try to fit in with the rest of the flock, she don't really play in the water like every one elce and she don't graze or forage, she acts strange.

We have had several Anconas come out like that. I will take a photo of the feathered one tomorrow. It's pretty when it develops. We are pulling all kinds of "runner" colors from our Anconas.

Looks like a penciled duckling to me. Maybe a bit on the dark side, but that can happen when mixing colors. You never know what your going to get when you buy from mixed color flocks. Also the whites may carry penciled and could be where the penciled came from.

Back
Top Bottom