What Color is your Coop???

clankeyes

Chirping
7 Years
Nov 2, 2012
Ferndale , WA
Hello, ... My coop has been painted primer WHITE ! I want to paint it 3 colors. Base, Contrast and Trim... Love to get some ideas from people. What color have you painted your coop? What fun ideas do you have for a coop? Pictures would be GREAT.

THANKS !

Good question! I am building my coop now and trying to decide what to paint it. I am thinking for the inside that I am going to go with white and yellow - yolk colors
tongue.png
. I've been trying to come up with a name for my coop as well. Maybe The Broken Yolk Motel or Speckled Egg Inn? Not sure yet. As for the outside I am thinking red for the base, cream for the trim and black for contrast - but this is likely to change as I look around for ideas.

Base color dark green, trim is tan and shutters and roof are dark brown. Will try to post a pic over the weekend, none here at work other than before paint, which is no help...
lol.png

Hello, ... My coop has been painted primer WHITE ! I want to paint it 3 colors. Base, Contrast and Trim... Love to get some ideas from people. What color have you painted your coop? What fun ideas do you have for a coop? Pictures would be GREAT.

THANKS !
yeah here is my coop (mostly white)

and the front door

and the chicken wire cause i doubt anyone could see it in the first two

Good question! I am building my coop now and trying to decide what to paint it. I am thinking for the inside that I am going to go with white and yellow - yolk colors
tongue.png
. I've been trying to come up with a name for my coop as well. Maybe The Broken Yolk Motel or Speckled Egg Inn? Not sure yet. As for the outside I am thinking red for the base, cream for the trim and black for contrast - but this is likely to change as I look around for ideas.
THANK all who have answered the AGO OLD QUESTION .... what color to paint a COOP !!!.... I have been away all weekend and have NOT been able to paint hunt. I Do however have a name for our coop ! Clan Mac Cluck.... Sort of going with the Scottish theme a few of our girls are named : Mary Queen of Scots, then of course there has to be a Queen Elizabeth .. and a Francis . This is pre white.

Back
Top Bottom