What color Sebastopols Should I buy?

Thats is why i held out till i found the ones i was looking for, i love sebbis, becouse 1 how there feathers are 2 they are nicer than other geese 3 not as loud 4 they cant fly.

thats like i have so many different breeds of chickens, i actully found 2 breeds that i dont passion for, so i am rehomeing them.
like said above why breed and keep what you dont passion for.
if they were hurt or something then thats another story.

These will be our family pets and I love the curly feathers... I have Frizzled Polish chickens and just bought some frizzled EE's and just love the curly feathers so wanted to get these geese... We live on 10 acres and have a huge barn so I have plenty of room for the goslings and wouldn't mind keeping them to. My birds are my hobby and I enjoy watching them clown around the farm and I'm sure our 5 young children are going to love having the goslings follow them around everywhere... I was asking about color because I have never seen one in person and have only seen them on the internet and since I have to get at least 3 goslings from a breeder because of shipping, I was asking which would be best to get... Whites are my favorite so I'm definately getting 3 of those but may also get a buff and a blue saddle back and was wanting to see what everyone thought of those colors... I'm not getting them to make money but to enjoy them myself and if I can sale a chick or to to make back what I have spent on the parents that would make me happy but is not neccasary... So what colors are your favorites everyone that has seen them in person???
big_smile.png

Jordan Family...I think everybody was just talking in general and thowing out opinions
so don't take anything personally.
wink.png

Classic whites will always be my favorites.
Nothing prettier! (IMO)

I agree that the Whites are my favorites too! I have some Saddleback goslings that I hatched from eggs from a friend but my Whites are gorgeous.

I've been to Dorothy's place, where you're getting your goslings from. I've seen all the colors she has. They're absolutely beautiful!! To see them in pictures is one thing but to see them up close and personal, is spectacular.

I just want to say that I don't want to discourage anyone from getting goslings or even plan on selling them, but definitely learn from what several of us have learned.

I didn't take deposits because I didn't want to count my goslings before they were hatched. I also have had several people that have contacted me for goslings and I have sent them to other breeders that were closer to them. I've sent them to Dorothy and a few others. (Dorothy told me that she's going to hire me as her press agent!
wink.png
) Sure I could use the sales. Boy could I use the sales!!! LOL but I believe in being honest too.

We'll make due, we always do.

Laurie

Quote:
I just talked to Dorothy at: website: http://asebastopolsselect.com/ and she said she had 80 babies hatch out and is up to her chest in babies! So she is doing a deal of buy 3 get the 4th free... She has all the colors that I know of and she owns like 100 breeding adults. I'm so lucky, I'm getting my 4 babies shipped to me today from her. Yay Me! I can't wait! I decided on 1 buff, 1 blue, and 2 whites from her and I'm getting 4 eggs to hatch out from Patricia so should have maybe a saddleback and some more whites to add to the flock if they hatchout OK.... I"M SOOO EXCITED!!!
celebrate.gif

Quote:
I just talked to Dorothy at: website: http://asebastopolsselect.com/ and she said she had 80 babies hatch out and is up to her chest in babies! So she is doing a deal of buy 3 get the 4th free... She has all the colors that I know of and she owns like 100 breeding adults. I'm so lucky, I'm getting my 4 babies shipped to me today from her. Yay Me! I can't wait! I decided on 1 buff, 1 blue, and 2 whites from her and I'm getting 4 eggs to hatch out from Patricia so should have maybe a saddleback and some more whites to add to the flock if they hatchout OK.... I"M SOOO EXCITED!!!
celebrate.gif

Do the goslings ship well? her birds look gorgeous. I would love to get a couple buffs and blues but we are in CA.

Back
Top Bottom