What color type are these?

Bird nut 2000

Songster
5 Years
Apr 25, 2018
The dark one is named Gargantuan because he was the biggest chick in the batch. The light one does not have a name.

Attachments

• 20210618_210906.jpg
    20210618_210906.jpg
    486.4 KB · Views: 9
Also these 2. The big one is rivet and the little one (roo I think ) is curly. They have the same pattern.
20210618_212003.jpg

The dark one is named Gargantuan because he was the biggest chick in the batch. The light one does not have a name.
They both look Italian, there can be quite a bit of variety. Autumn amber would not have any black, if the bird has black, it isn’t roux. The birds can be carrying roux if theyre male, and I’ve found that carrying roux reddens it up a bit in Italian. If they are males carrying roux, the right side one could be a dirty pearl, carrying one copy of fee.

They both look Italian, there can be quite a bit of variety. Autumn amber would not have any black, if the bird has black, it isn’t roux. The birds can be carrying roux if theyre male, and I’ve found that carrying roux reddens it up a bit in Italian. If they are males carrying roux, the right side one could be a dirty pearl, carrying one copy of fee.
I knew I would most likely not get it right, but I know you know your stuff :lau:lol:

Back
Top Bottom