What color was this Holland Lop Rabbit?

AuberyMirkwood

Songster
8 Years
Jul 24, 2011
Clovis NM
This was Spice, my best friend for seven years. I'm looking for another rabbit just like him and I'm wondering what color he was.

101156_spice1.jpg

101156_spice2.jpg

Last edited:
You said "was"...did you lose your friend? I am SO sorry. Those little sweeties really can take hold of your heart strings. I know I love my two. I don't know as much about colors yet as I would like, but I agree fawn would be the best choice.
But look at torts. There are a LOT of good torts out there, it is one of the most popular Holland Lop colors, and you might like it.

Quote:
Yes I lost him last year (He was 7 years old which pretty good for the small breeds I think, he was doing great until one morning I found him dead). He got me through a lot of really hard times
hit.gif
I love Torts too
smile.png
I'm shopping around to find a local breeder, I'm considering other colors but his color is my first pick. I'm well aware that sometimes you go in looking for a certain thing and somebody else grabs your heart. I miss him dearly. He was every bit as smart as a dog, he was fearless and loved people. He and our bird dog even played touch tag, they were best friends
smile.png
I'm missing bunny companionship
bun.gif

hugs.gif
im so sorry it must have been very hard for you!
good luck on finding a new little companion! your little bunny was just beautiful

Back
Top Bottom