What color would these be??

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by PhlyinPheBee, Jul 26, 2010.

1. PhlyinPheBee

PhlyinPheBee Poodles, Chicken, Goats--OH MY!!

Mar 11, 2009
    Northeast Louisiana
    I am wondering if these are BRLW and GLW or splashes?? ALso do ya'll see pullets like I do????

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Cloverleaf Farm

Cloverleaf Farm Bearded Birds are Best

Sep 16, 2008
    Levan, UT
    BLRWs, I don't dare guess on sex without much more detailed pics though. [​IMG] The next to last pic just looks like a dark blrw.

3. Lbrad7

Lbrad7 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 19, 2010
    Ringgold, GA
    Quote:I agree...too young to sex and they are BLRWs. Pretty birds!

4. leahthor

leahthor Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 24, 2010
    Northwestern Alberta
    I concur. BLRWs, the last two are two really nice dark blues. I'm partial to the dark blue as opposed to the light faded blue. I almost thought one was a black laced red but with photos it can be hard to tell.

5. leahthor

leahthor Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 24, 2010
    Northwestern Alberta
    How old are they? I am guessing that their are 4 different birds right? It looks like the first picture one of the birds looks like a pullet and the other could be a cockerel. He (?) looks like he has a roo tail happening. The last picture looks like a pullet to me as well. No saddle feathers at all, but of course I'm just guessing.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2010
  6. PhlyinPheBee

PhlyinPheBee Poodles, Chicken, Goats--OH MY!!

Mar 11, 2009
    Northeast Louisiana
    Quote:I cannot believe that I did not see that the dark one is not black. Now that I am looking at her more I see it!!!!! I think that these 3 are all pullets!! I will be amazed if that turns out to be true!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by