What colours are these polish chicks?

Any ideas on the colours?
I was thinking that 2 are white and 1 is buff but I'm not sure
buff laced are yellowish white. It could be buff of the ones shown. It looks pretty tan though. it is definitely not frizzle though idk if you were hoping for them or not, but it’s definitely not frizzle

buff laced are yellowish white. It could be buff of the ones shown. It looks pretty tan though. it is definitely not frizzle though idk if you were hoping for them or not, but it’s definitely not frizzle
I didn't really mind if i got frizzles or not.
I will be happy to get some "normal" feathers in my fluffy flock

What colour beaks are polish meant to have?
I have 2 with pinkish-white and 1 with bright orange?
20210610_211153.jpeg

Darwin has me puzzled.
Btw darwin is the dark chick
so I got a closer look at Darwin's wing feathers. Some of them are completely black, some are brown and some have black patches.
I'm guessing this is from his father. He's gonna be a suprise when he gets older

Darwin has me puzzled.
Btw darwin is the dark chick
so I got a closer look at Darwin's wing feathers. Some of them are completely black, some are brown and some have black patches.
I'm guessing this is from his father. He's gonna be a suprise when he gets older
They are definitely buff. Polish chicks are supposed to have tan to orange beaks. So your chicks are good!

2 week update.
Darwin is definately buff. I think the others are white though.
Darwin and Basil have very scruffy sticking-out feathers. Clover has nice smooth ones.
What does this mean? Roos? Frizzles?
20210624_190139_HDR.jpg
20210624_190127_HDR.jpg
20210624_190102_HDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom