What day are these eggs on?

Jenessa_09

Songster
May 1, 2021
Molalla, Oregon
Hi guys! My chicken has been sitting on 8 eggs, 2 of them are our eggs that are not fertile s to we got her 6 eggs from a person nearby who had silkies. They’ve already been underneath another momma at his place, wondering how much days old are they. Any ideas?? Thanks!! Btw, pics 2-3 are the same egg.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    291.6 KB · Views: 5
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    291.8 KB · Views: 4
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    314 KB · Views: 4
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    322.4 KB · Views: 4
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    305.5 KB · Views: 4
Are you seeing any veins in those eggs?
They don't look too good from the pictures but we may not be able to see what you are seeing in person.

Can you take more pictures but take them while in a dark room?

Are you seeing any veins in those eggs?
They don't look too good from the pictures but we may not be able to see what you are seeing in person.

Can you take more pictures but take them while in a dark room?
I can take pics in the Evening the hen is sitting in the nesting box and I don’t want to get her too stressed out I tried to move her and she’s very stubborn. I did see some really define veins on all of them except the second. Maybe it’s too light to see??

Here’s an update on the eggs, it’s a bit darker now so hopefully it’s better to see. Based on my research they are somewhere around day 18?? 🤨 I can see veins in all of them the first and third one are kind of hard to see though. Thanks for all the help!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    285.5 KB · Views: 3
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    245.9 KB · Views: 3
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    349.8 KB · Views: 2
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg