What did you do in the garden today?

Lavendar and i forget what the other one was and where i put them!:gig
A few days ago i bought Dk green Cos lettuce, parsley, coriander, san marzano tomatoes, impatiens, forget me not, crackerjack marigolds, giant grey striped sunflower, autumn beauty sunflower, early snowball cauliflower, nantes coreless carrots, and sweet william. The hardware store was selling out last years seeds cheap. :thumbsup

I'm doing nothing today. We've had rain, sleet, and snow today. Yesterday, I started seeds to germinating. Wet paper towel in ziplock bag method. Bell peppers, California Wonder, and Marconi Yellow. Also tomatoes, Old German, Cherokee Purple, San Marzano, and Sweetie Cherry. I had my first run in with pelleted seeds, and was befuddled by them at first. I thought it was a packaging mistake. I hope they germinate ok in the paper towels, because they are meant for direct sowing.

The 7-day forecast says every day after today is going to be well above freezing. That should take care of all the snow in our yard, since we only have about 4". Maybe me and Hubs will be able to get out and start working on our raised block garden. We need to get it done for spring planting. I'm so excited, and can't wait to start working out in the yard again! :wee

Back
Top Bottom