What did you do in the garden today?

I think ours is a Dyson ball or something like that.... I do have a big area rug in our living room but our entire house is either hardwood floors or tile. I hate carpet....so nasty. At least I can take the area rug outside to be cleaned. The Dyson is AWESOME at picking up just about everything on the hardwood floors.

The animal hair really gets to hubby.... He hates it. He grumbles about it almost every day. But the kids and I would be heartbroken if our furbabies were banished outside. They are part of the family.

Last edited:
We are animal people love the ones we have but do not over do it there is lmits to everything

Yes, I agree.... We have a good sized house. Lots of room to spread out and give animals and people their space. I would not add any more.... I knew the dog was going to shed a lot but I don't think I was quite prepared for this much hair. She is a good dog though and we adore her so we live with the pain.....

We have one was made by a ectrician he used conduit We gey tons of rain so we added a roof.. Decided it was to dark so took one panel from each side off
013.jpg

Back
Top Bottom