What did you do in the garden today?

There are specific “pickling” cukes, but you can pickle any. I usually try to grow 3-4 different varieties and I’ll pickle whatever I have the most of! I also cut them early if they are bigger, DD hates seedy cukes with a passion lol.

How can anyone hate cucumbers!? 😱

Rained twice today, once this morning and again this afternoon. Combined with yesterday's rain we have had almost 3/4" all total in 2 days. I'll take it! But could use a couple inches more.
I planted peanut seeds almost 3 weeks ago in a bare spot in the garden. Only 10 plants have come up so far so I decided to replant. Didn't have quite enough to do the whole spot but got most of it. Kinda disappointed.
The leftover humidity from the rain made working outside this evening miserable. Especially with 95deg. temp!
I think I mentioned in a previous post that I got the seeds from Hancock Seeds. I was mistaken. I purchased them from a website called Urban farmer. I have never had anything but great service outta Hancock seeds.

Rained twice today, once this morning and again this afternoon. Combined with yesterday's rain we have had almost 3/4" all total in 2 days. I'll take it! But could use a couple inches more.
I planted peanut seeds almost 3 weeks ago in a bare spot in the garden. Only 10 plants have come up so far so I decided to replant. Didn't have quite enough to do the whole spot but got most of it. Kinda disappointed.
The leftover humidity from the rain made working outside this evening miserable. Especially with 95deg. temp!
I think I mentioned in a previous post that I got the seeds from Hancock Seeds. I was mistaken. I purchased them from a website called Urban farmer. I have never had anything but great service outta Hancock seeds.

I officially ordered some peanuts AND got a bag of raw peanuts at the grocery store. I'm going to try for a late planting for peanut butter paradise. Lol

Unfortunately I just ordered some from urban farm too. My first purchase from them so I hope my peanuts do well. Lol

Back
Top Bottom