What did you do in the garden today?

Good morning gardeners. Rainy morning again. Forecasted to stop early afternoon. I hope so, so I can get more dirt moved. I may have some time tomorrow morning before the rain / snow starts up. All seems well with the plants I brought inside to overwinter. The toughest part is keeping them watered. I usually keep a pan of water on my pellet stove in the colder months, however, it isn't running all that much right now. So it's just a wee bit dryn in here. I may just put a humidifier in here and stop worrying about it. I'm hoping to can some apples today and make some bread. Have a great day everyone.

Are you predicted to get any snow from the front 'we' are sending your way ?

I guess I'm sorta ready for a bit of snow, as long as it's just a little & doesn't really stick! I went out to check on the littles thinking I'd have to wrangle em all up & show them again but all 4 of them were just playing with the nipples. LOL, guess they got it! Phew, that's a relief.

I’ve never used the nipple waterers but I’ve read that once one gets it they kinda show the rest how it’s done.

Usually have the silkie raise all young right so they teach nipples

sorry y'all I got WAY behind on this thead! any way I'm watching it again.

Way cool love photos birds.. garden..

Back
Top Bottom