What did you do in the garden today?

It looks shiny and new, but there won't be any mowing for a while.
So it can stay looking shiny and new for a little while. :gig

I'm waiting for the thermometer to read 37 so I can be pretty sure it's above freezing down in the garden. Then I'm going to go see what Mother Nature hath wrought.

I absolutely HATE the feeling of my hair on my face. It's in a ponytail just about every minute I'm awake. I'd get a short-short cut except I don't want to go get my hair cut every other month. Other than shampoo, I don't spend a cent on my hair. When it gets too long, I have DH cut 6" off. And I mean take the ponytail and SNIP! with scissors.

@NewBoots, may I please-please-please have some of your energy?

I'm waiting for temps in the 40s -- maybe today? -- to go out and get stuff done.

I planted some more stuff up in the green house. The tender little things (tomatoes and peppers) came through the freezing temps the night before last just fine. So I'm :fl that they're still fine after another night that got into the 20s. The cherry blossoms... I cringe when I think of what I'll find in a few hours.

I planted some TPS (true potato seed) from my seed ball. In the picture below, I have a Sharpie marker and a teaspoon for scale. I couldn't really pick up a single seed; they got stuck under my fingernail. So each pot got 6-8 seeds.

I can absolutely relate. Mine is in a messy bun 90% of the time. When I have to actually style it to look professional on camera for work, I feel annoyed because it takes 20 minutes.

Need to up pot some seedlings and plant some sprouted Lupine seeds . Grass needs mowed . Here is what I do for sprouting seeds instead of damp paper towels . I use a soil moist polymer crystals . No trouble separating roots if left too long . I also add soil moist to my potting mix to cut down on watering chores .

It's 36F and snowing, Aaaaagh! Sorry, only flurries. You can have your flurries back @Sueby. DD cut her hair short over a month ago and she hates it. I keep reminding her that it will grow back. I cut my waist length hair when I turned 50. I wish I had 1/2 the money I spent on stylists for 7 years straight before I decided that long hair is easier to deal with. Ponytails are never out of style.

It's 36F and snowing, Aaaaagh! Sorry, only flurries. You can have your flurries back @Sueby. DD cut her hair short over a month ago and she hates it. I keep reminding her that it will grow back. I cut my waist length hair when I turned 50. I wish I had 1/2 the money I spent on stylists for 7 years straight before I decided that long hair is easier to deal with. Ponytails are never out of style.
I agree. I’ve gotten my hair cut into a bob a few times over the years and was never happy with it after a few weeks. Hair that short has to be styled and there’s no option to just pull it back in a bun or ponytail. It also got in my face constantly. These days my hair is about waist length and staying that way. Part of the reason I used to get it cut was because I would donate it but the organization is no longer in need of any donations.

Back
Top Bottom