What did you do in the garden today?

Just a few short years ago I thought succulents were silly. I was offered some by a member that needed to change careers. Now I love them. :D I have really changed.
I like succulents because they are so easy but also really diverse and beautiful —they look like flowers almost. Plus they’re perfect for brown thumbs like me!

Several weeks ago I picked up a bunch of garden clearance plants for 25 cents each. I got 6 tomato plants and a little pot of Holy Basil.

Has anyone ever raised Holy Basil? I never have.... But I brought it home anyway, planted it, and it's taken off....

Then tonight I noticed that my new Holy Basil plant has a fruit on it that looks suspiciously like a pepper of some sort.... 😂 I don't think Holy Basil is supposed to produce a fruit???

Also the flowers on this plant are small white flowers. From what I've read, Holy Basil is supposed to have lavender flowers.

Anyone want to take a guess on the mystery plant? If you guess it's a pepper plant of some sort, what kind of pepper (if you were the betting type....)? 😂

Several weeks ago I picked up a bunch of garden clearance plants for 25 cents each. I got 6 tomato plants and a little pot of Holy Basil.

Has anyone ever raised Holy Basil? I never have.... But I brought it home anyway, planted it, and it's taken off....

Then tonight I noticed that my new Holy Basil plant has a fruit on it that looks suspiciously like a pepper of some sort.... 😂 I don't think Holy Basil is supposed to produce a fruit???

Also the flowers on this plant are small white flowers. From what I've read, Holy Basil is supposed to have lavender flowers.

Anyone want to take a guess on the mystery plant? If you guess it's a pepper plant of some sort, what kind of pepper (if you were the betting type....)? 😂
Holy Mole Pepper?

I like succulents because they are so easy but also really diverse and beautiful —they look like flowers almost. Plus they’re perfect for brown thumbs like me!
I was so young. I don’t know how I thought indoor plants were a waste of time.
Here is one of her arrangements.
3F35F547-4FCD-4996-A107-3CF7CEF7CB37.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom