What did you do in the garden today?

I am not familiar with US doctors but in most european countries people can buy any university degree. especially if parents were doctors their children must be doctors too. that's why I never go to the doctor and take care of my health with healthy food and fresh air. no stress if possible.
Well, usually people have to earn their degrees here in the US. No saying hey my mom was a doc and taught me everything I know. I was wondering about some of that tbh, I’ve seen threads here in which people discuss keeping their chickens healthy and essentially they’re dosing them daily with what we would consider to be antibiotics. Made me scratch my head in confusion.

I hope you're on the mend soon, try to rest and sleep. :hugs

Inky seems back to normal, looking sharp with her tail cocked up like a flag! Amelia is still plugging right along, I catch her and wash her behind every so often and gently push the prolapse back inside, neither fix lasts very long but as long as she isn't suffering I'm willing to give her time. She's stopped laying but eats and drinks and isn't being picked on by the other ladies so I guess we'll see.
Feeling much better today thanks. I can’t taste or smell anything now, but the most taxing symptoms are gone.

Morning Gardeners rain is back .. My walking onions the first group are doing fabulous .. Found the second tub did not have great drainage. Think we have that fixed, we will see:confused:
@igorsMistress I know you got this :hugs
Yup, kickin it’s butt lol. Thanks Penny :hugs

Good morning gardeners. I’m feeling so much better today, and the negative attitude is mostly gone :yesss: Hubs slept next to me every night, we’d kissed each other hello and goodbye before I knew I was sick, but he tested negative! So did the oldest grandson so it would seem we’re on the back side of it now. I’m planning to get outside and enjoy some sun and nice temps. We’re unseasonably warm with temps in the low 80’s. I need to water and that’ll be the extent of it, but I’m really looking forward to it. I may pull a few weeds out of the carrot patch too.

So glad to hear you're on the other side it @igorsMistress! I think the no taste thing would kill me, lol.

Not much happening here today. The littles are done with the corid as of today so they got a mash with some probiotics & vitamins, gave some to the big girls too. They're still all a hot molting mess. Did a full clean out of the littles coop & all the feeders & waterers.

I'm officially out of tomatoes, the chickens got the last of them yesterday. That's sad. At least the lettuce is still going strong. The lettuce & the dang strawberries. :gig

So glad to hear you're on the other side it @igorsMistress! I think the no taste thing would kill me, lol.

Not much happening here today. The littles are done with the corid as of today so they got a mash with some probiotics & vitamins, gave some to the big girls too. They're still all a hot molting mess. Did a full clean out of the littles coop & all the feeders & waterers.

I'm officially out of tomatoes, the chickens got the last of them yesterday. That's sad. At least the lettuce is still going strong. The lettuce & the dang strawberries. :gig
I can’t grow a strawberry to save my life, I’m jealous!

Back
Top Bottom