What did you do in the garden today?

messages_0.jpeg

He's a big boy for sure! :th

I've been fighting anxiety issues all day. Not even a drive and errands into the city distracted me. This is HORRIBLE! Seriously, this stinks. It makes me feel powerless and a dysfunctional human being.
We are all dysfunctional from time to time... you are not alone there. A short YT with some tools that could possibly help...IDK...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HTUf3aeMk4

I think the ants bring them up the egg plant. I use a small plastic pill bottle with a hole near the top. I put 1 tsp boric acid, 3 tsp sugar, and 3 tsp water in the bottle, cap it, put my finger on the hole and shake it vigorously and put next to the egg plant stem. If I see ants walking up the stem I put tree tanglefoot goo around the bottom stem. I use a small artist brush to apply the goo. I bought it on amazon, the ants that went up get stuck when they come down.

I use a tsp of dawn liquid soap and 1 tsp of neem oil with water in a 25 oz hand spray bottle to kill them. This solution is mild enough for tomato plants.
Thanks!

Beautiful out today.

The blueberries have flowers & the bees have found them!
View attachment 3113414

My pathetic tomato starts. I think they're stunted, they haven't grown at all:
View attachment 3113415

My dill bolted already :barnie
View attachment 3113416

Killing slugs in the lettuce, hopefully:
View attachment 3113417

Got the strawberries covered, soooo many bees!
View attachment 3113422

Beautiful! Your tomatoes have new leaves it looks like, hope they’ll pick up the pace!

I've been fighting anxiety issues all day. Not even a drive and errands into the city distracted me. This is HORRIBLE! Seriously, this stinks. It makes me feel powerless and a dysfunctional human being.
If there’s anyone on this site who isn’t powerless it’s you, you’re amazing.

Back
Top Bottom