What did you do in the garden today?

My plumbago is back in bloom with the rains. I just love this stuff. It needs so little water even in a desert and just pleases me. View attachment 3224126
So it get shade most of the day? How often do you water? I can’t keep one of those alive if my life depends on it.

I don't know why my tomatoes aren't growing.... 🤭

tomatoes.jpg

:barnie
The 7 week olds spent the last week slowly doing observed observation with the big girls and were doing great. Today they spent the whole morning with the big girls and were just toodling along and around with the big girls this lunchtime. So I popped into town for my allergy shots. When I got home, Elroy was dead.
I think it was April, the hen that was acting the part of the rooster a couple of weeks ago.
Judy will keep integrating from her safe cage in the coop. I am so annoyed at April, but it falls on me in the end.
Just, argh.

The 7 week olds spent the last week slowly doing observed observation with the big girls and were doing great. Today they spent the whole morning with the big girls and were just toodling along and around with the big girls this lunchtime. So I popped into town for my allergy shots. When I got home, Elroy was dead.
I think it was April, the hen that was acting the part of the rooster a couple of weeks ago.
Judy will keep integrating from her safe cage in the coop. I am so annoyed at April, but it falls on me in the end.
Just, argh.
Oh man I am so sorry to hear that. Were they penned or pretty much free ranging? If they were not penned, that lil one could have ran, so maybe it was a predator and not your other girl? Just thinking out loud.

Aaron

Just, argh.
Oh no!!

I don't know why my tomatoes aren't growing.... 🤭

View attachment 3224346
The main thing with that type of tomato plant is to keep clipping the tips, so they grow into a round bush. It also makes a big difference if small imitation white flowers are attached to the branches.

Keep them short and stubby, and they will grow unnoticed............

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom