What did you do in the garden today?

If enough people complain about them the credit card companies will eventually get tired of them too and cancel their services. (NO you can no longer use Visa to defraud people, we are tired of the chargebacks) that'll help take the bad players out of circulation too. Plus it might get you your money back !

The post office unfortunately I have found them to be about as useful as tastebuds on an @$$hole when it comes to filing complaints and lost package issues, but you can give it a try, at least try to see where the package went. That is on THEM when that happens, a package just mysteriosly disappears. They will try to automatically deny it first time,they always done that with me but if you keep on them, sometimes you can get an actual human being. ie HOW does a package get 'delivered' the same day, you clowns can't make it back from lunch on time half the times let alone deliver a package same day !!

Good Luck

Aaron
I sell my honey to my post office, it's a small one. Maybe just maybe the honey discount I've been giving them will help me out.

This is appropriate for this thread, due to the recent discussion about coffee. :gig
IMG_E2805.JPG

I’ve been back at work for a few weeks, and my poor garden misses me. How many of you maintain a garden while working full time? The cold, short, rainy nights we’ve been getting certainly haven’t helped since it seems to start raining around 3 almost daily and then it’s dark by 7. We’ve had kids athletic events every Saturday and rainy sundays too. Boo.

I miss the summer.

I’ve been back at work for a few weeks, and my poor garden misses me. How many of you maintain a garden while working full time? The cold, short, rainy nights we’ve been getting certainly haven’t helped since it seems to start raining around 3 almost daily and then it’s dark by 7. We’ve had kids athletic events every Saturday and rainy sundays too. Boo.

I miss the summer.
I have worked and maintained the garden simultaneously. It sucks, for sure. It means getting up 2 hrs early to do things before work or going out later in the evening. However when I'm not traveling for work (much more rare since the pandemic), I work from home which helps a lot because I can take a quick jaunt to the garden if I'm not too busy...

I miss the summer.

There are some days that working in the rain was preferable to the heat.

Nothing wrong with working in the rain, especially when pulling weeds! They come right up when it's been raining all night and soil is nice and soft. Rain keeps the sweat down, can help keep dirt off, and just put yourself in the right mindset, is NOT bad at all. WHen it's scalding ass hot out you'd not mind running through a sprinkler system or jumping in a pool, yet when mother nature is trying to help you cool off you want to get all ooky about it? INGRATES !!! NOW GO PLAY IN THE RAIN !!! :)

Aaron

Back
Top Bottom