Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ordering chicks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Going on this app

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters
I’ll tell you guys what I did. Well it rained today!! So I had to go out in the rainy mud and collect some eggs and than got attacked by a very rude Muscovy drake. Och!! Once I was done I filled in the water and hanged out with my little featherd friends.
Cool! What kind of birds do you have?

I spilled water in the newly filled chicken feeder today , that was fun to clean

who thought it was a good idea to make a petite person fill the 20 lb chicken feeder and waterer?

I also forgot to plug in the heated water last night, so the whole bucket was frozen today. You know how big of a pain that is to defrost? took almost all day bc I was too afraid to break it up in fear of breaking the plastic.. ugh.

I need to clean the coop this weekend, the chickens have knocked almost all their bedding into the run, the stupid thing is So hard to clean... I have to get INSIDE the chicken run and it hurts my back. When I move out and get chickens of my own, im getting a walk in coop :L

I spilled water in the newly filled chicken feeder today , that was fun to clean

who thought it was a good idea to make a petite person fill the 20 lb chicken feeder and waterer?

I also forgot to plug in the heated water last night, so the whole bucket was frozen today. You know how big of a pain that is to defrost? took almost all day bc I was too afraid to break it up in fear of breaking the plastic.. ugh.

I need to clean the coop this weekend, the chickens have knocked almost all their bedding into the run, the stupid thing is So hard to clean... I have to get INSIDE the chicken run and it hurts my back. When I move out and get chickens of my own, im getting a walk in coop :L
Oouch. Do you have one of those prebuilt coops with the super low runs?

I have some RIR Frizzled Turken Isa Browns Frizzled Turken Barnyard mix and Easter Eggers Welsummer mix and a Gamefowl!! I Have 3 runner ducks 4 Perkins 3 Muscovy!!

I have one that looks just like this :
Small Chicken Coop with Planter, Clean Out Tray and Nesting Box.jpeg

whoever designed it must of never had chickens before :L pain in the BUTT

Back
Top Bottom