What did you do with your flock today?

Today I picked up Peri, my araucana. I held her like I was holding a young child. She fell asleep in my arms. So cute! I walked over to my belgian bantams and they were sun baking. Tango looked at me as if she was saying "Go away I'm busy". Ha ha, I though to myself. Then I saw Nugget, my Barnevelder. She is moulting at the moment and looks...strange? I think she is a bit embarresed honestly. Then I went into the coop to see Honey. She is broody at the moment and let out a hysterical scream when she saw me! "Wow Honey, calm down". Cocoa was looking at the sky...typical. All the other chooks were pecking around. Pebbles found a legless lizard and...I'm just going to say that lizard didn't have the best day. But, Pebbles had the best day of her life! She was chased by the others wanting the lizard, but, Pebbles won! Yummy! :lau
woohoo.gif

Today I picked up Peri, my araucana. I held her like I was holding a young child. She fell asleep in my arms. So cute! I walked over to my belgian bantams and they were sun baking. Tango looked at me as if she was saying "Go away I'm busy". Ha ha, I though to myself. Then I saw Nugget, my Barnevelder. She is moulting at the moment and looks...strange? I think she is a bit embarresed honestly. Then I went into the coop to see Honey. She is broody at the moment and let out a hysterical scream when she saw me! "Wow Honey, calm down". Cocoa was looking at the sky...typical. All the other chooks were pecking around. Pebbles found a legless lizard and...I'm just going to say that lizard didn't have the best day. But, Pebbles had the best day of her life! She was chased by the others wanting the lizard, but, Pebbles won! Yummy! :lauView attachment 2137254
Thats a Great Day! Mine love Lizards too! Yay!!

Back
Top Bottom