What did you do with your flock today?

Thank you! No eggs yet 😩 I’m starting to think that they’re holding out on me out of spite for bringing new chickens in 😩

I’m excited for the young chickens to start laying too—Coco’s mom laid pink eggs so I’m hoping for fun pink eggs, I’ll get blue from my Ameraucanas, chocolate ones from my BCM, speckled brown ones from my Welsummer, and hoping green eggs from my Cochin mixes that have Isbar genes 😁😁 will be a super fun Easter basket array 😍
Wow, that’ll be such an awesome combination!
Thank you! I dont know if you saw my post from the other day. New pekin girl is all that is left of a raccoon-killed small flock. Neighbors birds - their dad has severe dementia and opened the coop in the middle if the night 😟 Instead of being alone, shes on the other side of the fence with us now
That’s awful, poor girl. I’m glad she has more friends now.
She's doing very well and will be safe in the Fortress of Duckitude 😂 I think my swedish blue is enjoying a slower chubby companion so she doesn't have to keep up with those hyperpsycho runners all day long
The Fortress of Duckitude is a great name, lol.
I have a Swedish blue too! She was my only duck for a little bit. I almost got runners to keep her company, but I read they were too fast. Your post makes me glad I got her “normal” ducks. XD
I have a Coco too! 🤣 (the girl on the right)
She’s adorable! Do you know what breed?
We can start a club haha! They’d be a super cool group! Your Coco is pretty! That patterning is really neat!
That’d be great, lol. I’m sure there’s a LOT of Coco’s on here. XD

I have a Swedish blue too! She was my only duck for a little bit. I almost got runners to keep her company, but I read they were too fast. Your post makes me glad I got her “normal” ducks. XD

She's a Sablepoot😉

😇 good call on slower ducks!
One of my runner girls is Coco too - bc shes so elegant

Back
Top Bottom