What did you do with your flock today?

I had some issues with Coco today, so she got to spend well over an hour inside. I pumped her full of snacks and electrolytes, and then trimmed her toenails before I sent her out, and she was acting a lot better after I did. I don’t think any of the SFs are eating enough, so tomorrow I’m going to play around with feeder locations to see if I can find something that works.

Morning did get a great shot of Smudge to pay tax on Shadrach's thread
006.jpg

He’s gorgeous! What breed is he?
Thank you! He is almost 3 now raised here, He if full Blue Marans .
Very respectful Boy. He followed me clear across the yard
He got out ran to scrub trees .. left him all night .. I could hear him the next morning .. Just started talking to him .. Richard my better half said don't look now he is behind you.

How is your Mom doing @TropicalBabies? I’ve been thinking about you and hoping things look better today. ❤️
Well, good and bad.
Yesterday she was able to tell the doc she wanted to be resuscitated. That meant if she went to far down they would intubate her and she would go through a big ordeal to have maybe 10% and a horrible life quality if she made it out. Her kindeys are failing, heart, etc. Bad.
But last eve she was able to tell the night nurse she wanted the DNR after all. This way they will make her comfortable, let her have visitors etc.
She is on full blast of everything they can give her and she is maintaining her numbers. Lots of resting. I got a call through yesterday but today she was sleeping. I'll try again later.

Thank you for keeping us in your good thoughts. You are a real sweetheart ♡♡♡

He got out ran to scrub trees .. left him all night .. I could hear him the next morning .. Just started talking to him .. Richard my better half said don't look now he is behind you.
He IS handsome PJ. So glad to hear what a wonderful boy he is. ♡♡♡ nothing better than a fine boy chicken.

I love him!

Back
Top Bottom