What did you do with your flock today?

Drove step daughter to airport and MIL back to Wailua in torrential rain. Stopped to pick up feed. Oh my goodness was intense. Would hate to fly out in this myself. Poor things. Looking forward to seeing how many inches.

Here's my contribution. My pal Forest watching me clean poop boardsView attachment 2920699View attachment 2920700
Had to put the big tarp up today.
Aww, Forest looks like a such a good cat. :love

The only recent pics I have of the birds is of Coco when she was inside. Those probably won’t make a lot of people happy, so I’ll leave them out. 😅
I do, however, have this pic Room took of me holding Yen. : D she grew a lot after she finished molting, lol.
View attachment 2920694
Last time a weighed her she was 6, almost 7lbs. That was a while ago, so I should see if she got bigger since then.

@TropicalBabies , did you ever weigh your boys?
No. Totally forgot till I picked up Bolt yesterday, thought how fat he was and I should put him on a diet! and then I did not do... Just been busy and distracted. Remind me again ♡♡ still in town now. Dropped DH to pick up Costco for AJ.

Aww, Forest looks like a such a good cat. :love
He is super terrific. Never had a cat like this. Woke early this morning to him licking my ear. He thought my earing needed to come off and bygod, he got it off. Everyday, all day is a comedy with this guy. He just never stops and he loves us all.
20211201_110027.jpg

He is super terrific. Never had a cat like this. Woke early this morning to him licking my ear. He thought my earing needed to come off and bygod, he got it off. Everyday, all day is a comedy with this guy. He just never stops and he loves us all.View attachment 2920724
Precious!! Forest makes me miss kitties. We are thinking about finally getting a kitty for the kids. Ahhh, we are going to be a madhouse soon 🤪 My daughter is desperate for something that will sleep with her at night and sit in her lap and purr…we shall see. I inquired about a kitty at a rescue.

Precious!! Forest makes me miss kitties. We are thinking about finally getting a kitty for the kids. Ahhh, we are going to be a madhouse soon 🤪 My daughter is desperate for something that will sleep with her at night and sit in her lap and purr…we shall see. I inquired about a kitty at a rescue.
Get 2! Or 3!! They are so fun when they are siblings.

He is super terrific. Never had a cat like this. Woke early this morning to him licking my ear. He thought my earing needed to come off and bygod, he got it off. Everyday, all day is a comedy with this guy. He just never stops and he loves us all.View attachment 2920724
Aww! I wish my cats loved me as much as Forest loves you. :love He’s seriously a cutiepie.

Get 2! Or 3!! They are so fun when they are siblings.
I’m having a heck of a time convincing my husband we need one at all haha. Look at these babies though! How could you say no?!

Attachments

• 0F8129FA-A5A3-40F8-BB68-3B9BDC77C0A6.jpeg
    0F8129FA-A5A3-40F8-BB68-3B9BDC77C0A6.jpeg
    234.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 344BC757-8D95-4F55-86F7-4A2CD1C52BDD.jpeg
    344BC757-8D95-4F55-86F7-4A2CD1C52BDD.jpeg
    64.3 KB · Views: 1
Morning gang Woke at 8 here. watched a weather report.
Moose my old Lab does that to Rockie our largest cat cat

Back
Top Bottom