What did you get for Christmas?

Cat Water

That Person
9 Years
Jul 4, 2010
Mid Coast Maine
I know it's not Christmas yet. I just wanted to start this thread first.
wink.png

First I asked what you wanted, now I ask, did you get what you wanted?

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Last edited:
Since I'm a nurse, and have to work tomorrow, Santa came to our house this morning.

I very happily received a new coat & Isotoner gloves, a hand-held cordless vacuum, and a gridle that fits over two burners so I can cook big breakfasts faster for our growing family. Everything I wanted (except a new full-length mirror, which I will purchase for myself). I also got new boots and silverware last week!

Merry Christmas!!

I'm not sure... but I'm almost positive that my mom got me the guitar I wanted! I can see its shape underneath all the wrapping paper. I can't wait to play with it!

My kindle
wee.gif
(On my second book already), new tires for my jeep and sometime this coming week...a new stove. Okay, I would have gotten the stove whether it was Christmas or not, but...

The repairman telling us the other day that are stove was un-repairable was like a Christmas present to me.
ya.gif

Last edited:
a new microwave because his old one crapped out...so now the new one is my christmas present...have not quite figured that one out
rooster rubber boots that rock and I ordered myself and love them
and tonight....an 18v drill....he said because he thought I would have alot of uses for it....okay, I'm good with that!

We drove 7 hours each way last weekend to pick up my Christmas present from my DH and sons. A 7 week old blue Merle female Austalian Sheperd! She is exactly what I wanted and I just love her.
love.gif

New gas range, boring, but also a green parrot on a log bronze pen holder with a sea glass fountain pen for my desk that I really like, with a bottle of ink and a journal. bburn you will love your drill.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom