What did you get for Christmas?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Cat Water, Dec 24, 2010.

1. Cat Water

Cat Water That Person

Jul 4, 2010
    Mid Coast Maine
    I know it's not Christmas yet. I just wanted to start this thread first. [​IMG]

First I asked what you wanted, now I ask, did you get what you wanted?

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Last edited: Dec 24, 2010
  2. happytxchick

happytxchick Egg Song Acre

Jul 8, 2009
    Sulphur Springs, TX
    Since I'm a nurse, and have to work tomorrow, Santa came to our house this morning.

I very happily received a new coat & Isotoner gloves, a hand-held cordless vacuum, and a gridle that fits over two burners so I can cook big breakfasts faster for our growing family. Everything I wanted (except a new full-length mirror, which I will purchase for myself). I also got new boots and silverware last week!

Merry Christmas!!

3. Cat Water

Cat Water That Person

Jul 4, 2010
    Mid Coast Maine
    [​IMG] Thanks for sharing with us!

4. rebelcowboysnb

rebelcowboysnb Confederate Money Farm

Flashlight an a MP3/video player

5. Cat Water

Cat Water That Person

Jul 4, 2010
    Mid Coast Maine
    I'm not sure... but I'm almost positive that my mom got me the guitar I wanted! I can see its shape underneath all the wrapping paper. I can't wait to play with it!

6. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    My kindle [​IMG] (On my second book already), new tires for my jeep and sometime this coming week...a new stove. Okay, I would have gotten the stove whether it was Christmas or not, but...

The repairman telling us the other day that are stove was un-repairable was like a Christmas present to me. [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 24, 2010
  7. bburn

bburn Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2010
    Delaware, Arkansas
    a new microwave because his old one crapped out...so now the new one is my christmas present...have not quite figured that one out
    rooster rubber boots that rock and I ordered myself and love them
    and tonight....an 18v drill....he said because he thought I would have alot of uses for it....okay, I'm good with that!

8. LivinNewDreamInND

LivinNewDreamInND Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 22, 2010
    We drove 7 hours each way last weekend to pick up my Christmas present from my DH and sons. A 7 week old blue Merle female Austalian Sheperd! She is exactly what I wanted and I just love her. [​IMG]

9. True Grit

True Grit Chillin' With My Peeps

New gas range, boring, but also a green parrot on a log bronze pen holder with a sea glass fountain pen for my desk that I really like, with a bottle of ink and a journal. bburn you will love your drill.[​IMG]

10. mississippifarmboy

mississippifarmboy collects slightly damaged strays Premium Member

Haven't got it yet, but my wife said I'd get what I asked for which is a homeade chocolate pie. Might sound boring, but I like her pies.... I must, I ask for the same thing every year. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by