What did you get for Xmas?

A new Canon Powershot camera...I can finally take digital pictures myself (not my kids having to do it for me)!! Look out chickens...here I come!!

Yea! I got turner for my incubator that had to be my best material gift. Best gift I have is a healthy and loving family.

I was also very blessed. We had a beautiful day. The weather was warmer, above 0!, than it has been in 2 weeks. Our son was gone and that made it a little too quiet but we just relaxed together all day. My DH is a huge fan of the sitcom Friends. We own all 10 seasons and watch them in order, over and over and....

So I got him the Friends Scene It game for Christmas. We wern't going to exchange gifts but I knew he had gone back on that when he wouldn't let me balance the check book!! So we spent the day watching Friends and playing the game too.

He and DS got me a new bread machine! The Breadman Pro! I love it. There was a thread here where it was highly recommended, he must have read that! So my thanks to those of you who told him what to buy.
big_smile.png
He also bought me a candle. I love Yankee candles, this one is Christmas Eve. My MIL got me a $50 gift card to my favorite hair salon. She is such a great "Mom".

We are all happy and healthy! What else could a girl ask for?!
love.gif

Well, I managed to get the best of all of my world! DH gave me a Hamilton Beach Food Processor, amazing multi colored fresh pearl necklace, lots of CD's! A history book on one of the TB Sanatoriums in our area, Ink for printer, then the in-laws gave me blown out egg shells from my girls-she put cool patina silver ends and string to hang them from- so cool! And a heated Chicken waterer! Way to nice!
Its neat to hear what all everyone got- personally I love the practical and girlie gifts!

BTW- Happy Holidays and cheers to a wonderful, stress free, healthy New Year!

Quote:
2 years ago we got DS a Wii. This year he got a Wii fit, but he was gone for Christmas so he doesn't know it yet!! He has been asking for that for months!

Last edited:
Quote:
I love my Powershot and I'll bet you'll love yours too. What model did you get? Mine is an A630 and I gave my 15 year old an A590 for Christmas. They're great cameras!
smile.png

Quote:
2 years ago we got DS a Wii. This year he got a Wii fit, but he was gone for Christmas so he doesn't know it yet!! He has been asking for that for months!

I had to wait until the kids were asleep to be able to try the Wii Fit out. It's fun! My legs are sore this morning.
big_smile.png

My gift was the greatest of all! I got to sit and watch my kids play with their new things and have a good time together! My little girl and I sat and painted her new horses and then we got together with all of the extended family and enjoyed each other's company while the 17 cousins played. In my opinion, that was better than any present I could have ever received!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom