What did you have for dinner today?

I can't help tonight - it's football Sunday, so we're doing appetizers - dry-rub wings, crab cakes, prosciutto & mozzarella on french bread with olive oil, salsa & chips.

Last night we did pot roast w/carrots & celery, scalloped potatoes, and gravy.

Good luck! I have over 300 cookbooks & love the Food Network magazine, so I have lots of inspiration when I get bored.
smile.png

Quote:
That's not just inspiration to credit, that's food available to give credit to
wink.png
Your description sounds sooo good but man can I only afford so much good foods.
hmm.png

Tonight for me it's Chili again. (homegrown beans, some spices, homegrown garlic cloves chopped up, beef, tomato, some onions & homegrown peppers) Exciting stuff.
lol.png

One of my favorite dinners lately is a pork roast (many of them come pre-seasoned) with potatoes draped in olive oil, paprika, and garlic salt. Just stick both into casserole pans and stick in the oven for an hour or so. So easy, and so delicious!

Also, in the spice aisle, they have these packets of spices prepackaged for meals. There are all sorts of easy ideas there. One of my favorite are the lime chicken fajitas. I want to say the company that makes the spice packages is McCormick, but I'm not quite sure.

chili seems common!

Usually our menus go like this--

Chili dogs and fries
Hamburgers and fries
Chicken and fries
Pizza and fries
Sandwiches and chips

Getting sick of it! Lol

We had ribs today but we usually have something special on Sundays anyway. Last Sunday we had spinach lasagna.
Yesterday we had taco casserole which was really good, we haven't had it in months.

Back
Top Bottom