What do I do with my artistic abilities?

.ChickensRule.

Chirping
Jul 30, 2018
Hi everyone. I have artistic talents but I don't know what to do with them. Does anyone have any ideas? Like- for example, I can draw something, yeah I'm kind of proud of it, but then what? What do I do with it afterward? It just sits there and eventually gets forgotten. It just feels like doing stuff like that is meaningless and it's making me depressed. What can I do that would make my talent not meaningless?

Sell it. Enter contests. Look into local art museums.
Free art giveaways are a great way to get attention, just no profit.
Challenge yourself, can't draw people? Make yourself learn.
Only draw realism? Learn to draw cartoons. Make comics.
In this day and age, everyone does art, so it's harder to get recognized for it. Good luck.
Awesome! Thanks for the suggestions!

If you have an imagination to match your talent, design logos for small local business owners. copy write your work, ,,, or tell them you did. I've made my own. But people pay for stuff like that. Show 3 great options, and save the best for last. Of course you have to work in their business name or Initials 99% of the time. but not always . Good luck .

You have talent be proud and enjoy it. My only talent was I could make pot holders from loops on my kid size loom. There is no market for them.

Back
Top Bottom