What do you feed your ducklings with ??

DrakeMaiden You should start a thread with that article. It is very informative. this is my favorite #
had to edit a little bit.

5. Do not throw the birdseed at the ducks face or BUTT. Try to throw the birdseed close to their head so they can find and eat it quickly, but not in their eyes. They do not like having their food bounce off their faces or BUTTS, and don't find it amusing when you stupid little humans laugh when you do this. Don't forget that beaks can do damage to your eyes if the ducks decided to get nasty.

lol.png

I liked that one too, but I also liked #3. There is no number three. This is an illusion.

Oh wait, I forgot about this one:

10. Don't talk stupid to the ducks. They don't like it when people start saying things like "here ducky ducky" and making stupid noises with their mouths. The ducks have eyes and can see you. If they choose not to come over and eat the birdseed you brought, then they are full or just don't like you and your birdseed.

lol.png

Sorry guys, had my interview yesterday and havent been reading all the threads but i see you 2 have been having fun!!!
Sorry muddy, yes you can have ducks if you are a good boy, perhaps santa will bring you one for xmas!!
Ducks are like cats, they are very choosey and have a little more up top than banties!!
Muddy, you should have taken that little call duck home, perhaps she was your soulmate!!!you 2 could have played in the mud together!

Last edited:
I thought about it, but didnt think the kid the duck belonged to would like that. AND I would like time to find what I have to have before I bring one home. I know why be prepared for something new.
hu.gif

Back
Top Bottom