What do you guys think about this one?

Calmwaters

In the Brooder
7 Years
Apr 24, 2012
Weaverville NC
I would not use the fenced in section on the bottom instead I would attach my excisting run to it so they have a lot more room to walk around. Also how many chickens would I be able to keep if I had one like this? My goal is maybe 10 hens and my rooster.

Well shoot. LOL Oh well if anybody wants to tak a llok at coops for sale on asheville craigslist for me and tell me which ones would be a good deal please feel free to. I plan on haveing 10-12 hens and one rooster. Or if you guys could tell me how big the coupe should be for that many chickens it would be appreicated. They will not be in the coupe 24 hours a day as they will have a good size run as well and will only be locked in the coupe at night.

Actually I live in Weaverville which is just down the road from Asheville and a lot less crowded. LOL I love it here and think it is a beautiful area of the country.

Actually I live in Weaverville which is just down the road from Asheville and a lot less crowded. LOL I love it here and think it is a beautiful area of the country.
I've heard really good things about Weaverville.... someday I hope to be in the area. :)

Back
Top Bottom