What do you have in the incubator right now??

16 Welsummer eggs from MotherGoose
28 from my own flock (potentially some pure barred rocks in there somewhere)

big_smile.png

I have 38 eggs on day 10.14 from Carole silkies,show girls,cochin mix,and 24 from Gayle cochin/frizzles all are banties.I candled just 1 egg last nite from Carole and it was good.Can't wait!

EE's, Ameraucanas, Self-blue d'uccles, and mutts
big_smile.png
Hoping for some of the mutts to actually be pure, but no guarantees..LOL On day 2

I have 20 designer chicks from Julie in MI (jab91864) and 24 designer chicks from a local lady

Julie's I am hoping for some buff/blue orp's and others I am not sure. They maybe pure or maybe designer either way can't wait she said they are throwing alot of blue and you can't go wrong with blue

Kim the local lady had ISA Browns with some EE's about 3 generations back.

They are on there 12th day.

Hopefully my Blue orp eggs from Jim (jimmy47) will be here tomorrow.

May 10th I will be getting some Buff orps and some black silkies from a lady about 2 hours away we are meeting at the feed store swap in Trenary MI (home of the outhouse races). I will also be getting some silver Dorkings from another lady. Both these local ladies are charging me $2. a dozen I couldn't go wrong.

Now what I am going to do with all these babies I am not sure but I will figure something out. After all what is one more LOL

I have 3 dozen total, 2 dozen in the bator and 1 dozen under my hen.
Welsummers, Golden Lakenvelders, Blue Andalusian
that I got local from a breeder that sells on ebay.

I still have Faverolles from PasoFinoFarm, and Ameraucanas form pips & peeps.....They should hatch about May 6.

Nancy

27 of my own, from a Rhode Island Red rooster and Buff Orpington / Black Jersey Giant / Barred Rock pullets. Today is day 20, and I have two pips so far.

This is my first hatching.

Back
Top Bottom