What do you like most about BYC

Acre of Blessings

Canning/Sewing Addict
11 Years
Apr 3, 2008
Axton, VA
Just wondering what everyone likes most about BYC.

I like the fact that I can come to the computer and find out what may be wrong with one of my chickens, or if I need some encouragement....I can find some of that to.

What do you like most about this site that has grown by leaps and bounds?

Last edited:
The people, the knowledge, the stories and mostly the enablers. I wouldn't be who I am today if it wasn't for BYC. Seriously. I would never have begun hatching out chicks 5 years ago or know near as much as I do without this site!

At first, what I liked best was help in learning everything I could about raising chickens.

Now my favorite part is the help and support I can get with almost every aspect of my life.

I'm very thankful.

It is the hospitality...everyone has been very friendly and helpful...there is a lot of information on here and everyone makes if fun to be here...Pam
hugs.gif

It sure is a fun site. I don't think a day goes by that I don't go to BYC.

When my kids see me heading toward the office they say "You going on BYC to see whats going on" my reply....."Yep"
smile.png

I like the fact that there are others out there with the same interests as me! BYC is a great place to just shoot the breeze about chickens as well as gain a wealth of information regarding my "Chicken Addiction". It's always great to feel like part of a group, lol.

For me it is the wonderful circle of cyber friends that I have...they make me laugh, cry, giggle and feel total empathy with them and their circumstances...........I feel as though I have known you all for years...something for which I thank you for from the bottom of my heart........xxxxxxxxx

BYC is the best place to be on the internet because it has taught me everything I need to know about chickens and now ducks too!

My Dh told a friend he would like to get a couple of chickens and later that day we found a cage with 3 White Leghorns in it in the middle of our driveway!! That was a very nice drive-by! But I needed a crash course on living with chickens fast!

So I got on my computer and right away found BYC and I've been here almost everyday since. Lots of great info and great people too. Now I've learned a lot and I try to help others.
THANKS BYC!!!!
clap.gif

big_smile.png
First it was all about the chicken.
Now its more like stopping at a coffee shop and talking with the girls.. I love it!
wee.gif
Like an online HEN party
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom