What do you think of my flock???

kryptoniteqhs

Rosecomb Rich
12 Years
Nov 14, 2008
Norco, CA
Please go check out my BYC pages and tell me what you think of my birds. I NEED honest feedback. I want to know what I need to get rid of and what to keep. I want to keep a larger amount of birds than what I have. So, I will only get rid of something AFTER I've got something better in the spring. I am aware of a few things that eventually need to go and its stated in there. I plan on getting more of every breed that I have. I want to slowly filter out the bad and filter in the better. I am also planning getting some Rhode Island Whites and Silver Laced Wyandottes in the spring or sooner if they come along. Let me know what you think overall.....EVERYTHING! THANKS SO MUCH!!!

just, advice- If your going to preserve the rare breeds, PLEASE purchase from well known breeders lol, dont buy from hatcheries or anything like that as they maybe crossed and something wrong etc, buying from breeders you would get good fowl. and breed from there on

what about? hes been paying for em lol.... no problems there
lau.gif

Julie (aka Bamachicken) has lovely RIRs and she ships hatching eggs. I don't know who sells Delaware hatching eggs.

oh thank you that will be good to know.....i just ordered 3 RIR eggs from ebay....dont know if thats a good idea or not, but they were cheap and ive got a new (cheesy) incubator I need to try out, if all goes well, ill drop her a message.

Quote:
try looking around at the clubs sites for the breeds, im in the same boat where there's no breeders around here, Not even a poultry show. im the only person in the OEGB book in Mississippi, my birds came from 2 different people in Oklahoma, may can find what your looking for at poultry shows near you.

ya ive been looking for poultry shows, ive even been looking for auctions so that i could go and hopefully run into a breeder lol.....i found one im going to, actually i think this week....thanks for reminding me lol

Back
Top Bottom