Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Your house

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Themed coop

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
I wasnt sure what you meant by built in coop. I built our coop with 4x4 plywood pallets and an old wooden toy chest for the nesting box with room to add another in the future, clearance paint, clearance hardware, upcycled tin from an old doghouse that was already falling apart. Sits on cinder blocks and is an awkward oblong shape with porches on the sides. Just finished installing the roof which was the last thing that was needed. It looks ugly as sin but it is sturdy, secure, well ventilated and serves it's purpose very well so far with the features I wanted. In the end I paid about $100 in materials. I couldn't find anything that was within a decent price range that wasn't too small or too flimsy and I didn't want to pay someon 4x or more than what I would pay in materials if I just built it myself. Just depends on what you want and what you're willing to invest in it with either money or labor or both. Sorry for babbling oops.

I wasnt sure what you meant by built in coop. I built our coop with 4x4 plywood pallets and an old wooden toy chest for the nesting box with room to add another in the future, clearance paint, clearance hardware, upcycled tin from an old doghouse that was already falling apart. Sits on cinder blocks and is an awkward oblong shape with porches on the sides. Just finished installing the roof which was the last thing that was needed. It looks ugly as sin but it is sturdy, secure, well ventilated and serves it's purpose very well so far with the features I wanted. In the end I paid about $100 in materials. I couldn't find anything that was within a decent price range that wasn't too small or too flimsy and I didn't want to pay someon 4x or more than what I would pay in materials if I just built it myself. Just depends on what you want and what you're willing to invest in it with either money or labor or both. Sorry for babbling oops.
I meant if you could move it or not.🙂

Back
Top Bottom