What does everyone have left? Wishlist

Quote:
Bad year about everywhere. We had cold then right to very hot and dry. This week we will break a record of 48 days over 100 degs. the record has been held since 1881. We usually have an average of 7 days over 100 per year.

Yeah! It's just been awful
sad.png
I'm hoping next year will see some better numbers in the hatching area.

I would love to get a pair of Java Muticus Muticus, but being here in Wisconsin, the winter temps are quite a problem, and I don't have the funding to build a heated shed for them.
sad.png
Guess I will have to wait a few years.

Quote:
Do you ship?

Bigcreekpeafowl do you ship?

i want some pieds lol

we are starting to ship this fall.shiping is pretty expensive on older birds we have one pied boy we believe an the sp we dont know yet.

Quote:
Do you ship?

Bigcreekpeafowl do you ship?

i want some pieds lol

we are starting to ship this fall.shiping is pretty expensive on older birds we have one pied boy we believe an the sp we dont know yet.

lol well money aint a big worry for me. My wife wants them for her christmas present lol so i figured i would start to try to find her some now so i know what im looking at. around here pieds are scarce.

Quote:

lol well money aint a big worry for me. My wife wants them for her christmas present lol so i figured i would start to try to find her some now so i know what im looking at. around here pieds are scarce.

here are some pics of her pied i can have my daughter get you pics of her sp tomorrow that one is out with her mom in the pen.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=556620
my daughter just loved how it was all white wings an dark back so she keeped it to be friends with he white till it was old enough to go out in the pen with everyone

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom