What ELSE are you doing right now?

Wishing4Wings

Isn't it Amazing?
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
May 7, 2012
Sonoma County, CA
Right now I am eating an apple and watching the World Series. It's multitasking, not ADD!
big_smile.png

Do you do other things while cruising around BYC?

Well I'm chatting and replying on 4 different chicken/poultry sites all at once well, not at once but skipping here there and yonder so yeah multi-tasking. It doesn't always lead to mass confuzzelization does it?
hmm.png
LOL

Jeff

Last edited:
Well I'm chatting and replying on 4 different chicken/poultry sites all at once well, not at once but skipping here there and yonder so yeah multi-tasking. It doesn't always lead to mass confuzzelization does it?
hmm.png
LOL

Jeff

Love your avatar. Craig Ferguson is great, but I think the guy who does Geoff Peterson is brilliant.

Well I'm chatting and replying on 4 different chicken/poultry sites all at once well, not at once but skipping here there and yonder so yeah multi-tasking. It doesn't always lead to mass confuzzelization does it? :/   LOL

Jeff

Love your avatar. Craig Ferguson is great, but I think the guy who does Geoff Peterson is brilliant.

Haha x2!

Yeah I think it takes a pretty quick thinker to do his part as you know there has to be a lot of ad-libbing on that guys part it seems. He has good quick come-backs and he can do good imitations of others too. LOL Whenever I can stay up late enough I watch it. I have it set to record on my DVR but it seldom ever gets watched any other time than on the late night shows. Sometimes I feel like I knock my IQ down a couple of points watching such crap but it is hilarious to me, I love it

Jeff

Last edited:
Yeah I think it takes a pretty quick thinker to do his part as you know there has to be a lot of ad-libbing on that guys part it seems. He has good quick come-backs and he can do good imitations of others too. LOL Whenever I can stay up late enough I watch it. I have it set to record on my DVR but it seldom ever gets watched any other time than on the late night shows. Sometimes I feel like I knock my IQ down a couple of points watching such crap but it is hilarious to me, I love it

Jeff

The last time I watched, they were doing improv impressions of people and giving them different foreign accents. Geoff had Craig falling out of his chair. Wish I could remember some specifics, it was very funny. Must be those negative IQ points.
hmm.png
Don't remember Ed McMahon being so clever. Yes, I'm old.
tongue2.gif

The last time I watched, they were doing improv impressions of people and giving them different foreign accents. Geoff had Craig falling out of his chair. Wish I could remember some specifics, it was very funny. Must be those negative IQ points.
hmm.png
Don't remember Ed McMahon being so clever. Yes, I'm old.
tongue2.gif

LOL ..hey here now, wait a dad-gum minute. I remember Ed Macmahon too now. LOL all he did was sit over there and laugh/chuckle(deeply)
Yeah neither is stone-headed Paul Schaffer(clever) he's slower steam off of whale turds. most of the time.
hu.gif

I just looked to see who started this thread it was you I did'nt want to get accused of thread killing/hy-jacking it has been done in the past believe you me.

Jeff

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom