What fashionable cooks are wearing these days...

Quote:
bro...we're already self-appointed. you can still join up and be a charter member....
big_smile.png

Quote:
Miss-Jayne, he is a charter member. I believe he was the first dude to step forth and boldly admit what no other BYC dude had admitted before. He's our dude hero.

And I believe it was a plain, no-color lip balm I was wearing... Dang, I should have known you would ask.

Quote:
How very Manhattan! I hear that chickens are the new black though...

Last edited:
Quote:
Miss-Jayne, he is a charter member. I believe he was the first dude to step forth and boldly admit what no other BYC dude had admitted before. He's our dude hero.

And I believe it was a plain, no-color lip balm I was wearing... Dang, I should have known you would ask.

i'll get his membership packet in the mail asap. and his bonus gift, the Dude Collection of Manly Lip Balms....

good choice on the balm, it let the apron be the star instead of drawing attention to the lip line.

it comes in BLACK??? my favorite non-color! 'Chicken' color makes my posterior look to fluffy...black, however....

Quote:
'Dear God, please don't let my husband sign up as a member of BYC and see this. You know he will then place an order and have it shipped immediately. Amen.'

*miss_jayne rushes to closet and hides all high heeled shoes....creates new password for her laptop and cleans out the hosiery drawer...*

Back
Top Bottom