what gender is it?

Wrong body shape, feather colour, head shape and other things for RIR. I'm thinking it's a cross, maybe with some oriental game or something in there.

It's possible it's got some RIR in there.

Wait, what happened to Ben? (sorry OP for hijacking the thread, but now I'm so curious)
Several weeks ago, My roo BEN, didn't come back to the coop. I searched frantically, everywhere. Asking the neighbors, (And the Sheriff) to look out for him. I'm still looking too, but there has been no sign of him.
This is BEN, at the fair winning his Blue Ribbon. The very last picture I ever took of him. (With the camera that adapts to my laptop) I broke that phone four days later.
BENATFAIR.JPG

Several weeks ago, My roo BEN, didn't come back to the coop. I searched frantically, everywhere. Asking the neighbors, (And the Sheriff) to look out for him. I'm still looking too, but there has been no sign of him.
This is BEN, at the fair winning his Blue Ribbon. The very last picture I ever took of him. (With the camera that adapts to my laptop) I broke that phone four days later.View attachment 2299696
Oh no! I'm so sorry about that. He's such a handsome boy and I hope that he finds his way back to you :hugs

Back
Top Bottom