What happed to her scale!?

Show Sebright

Chirping
Apr 1, 2020
Orlando FL
My golden laced Wyandotte, CAspaina, has something wrong with her toe. She still has a tone of fowl pox so is that one of them? Also this girl is in a separate coop from the sebrights. And a different location. But I go back and forth with the same clothes and stuff so everything spreads.

Attachments

Wyorp Rock

Blessed
Premium Feather Member
Sep 20, 2015
Southern N.C. Mountains
My golden laced Wyandotte, CAspaina, has something wrong with her toe. She still has a tone of fowl pox so is that one of them? Also this girl is in a separate coop from the sebrights. And a different location. But I go back and forth with the same clothes and stuff so everything spreads.
Upon further inspection it looks like she’s missing like the scale right there. I sprayed it with vetericyn. Should I rap it? Her poop looks like this... I don’t know if this will help but yeh. The ointment bottle is just you can tell the size of it...
Is the white the ointment you applied? If so, when that dries up, get a photo of what the skin looks like underneath.

No, I would not wrap it. It's possible it may be a Fowl Pox lesion, just keep watch on it.
I would be inclined to dab on some BluKote or Iodine instead of triple antibiotic ointment.

Show Sebright

Chirping
Apr 1, 2020
Orlando FL
Is the white the ointment you applied? If so, when that dries up, get a photo of what the skin looks like underneath.

No, I would not wrap it. It's possible it may be a Fowl Pox lesion, just keep watch on it.
I would be inclined to dab on some BluKote or Iodine instead of triple antibiotic ointment.
No the white is what i am worried about.

Top Bottom