what happened to my post count?

The day I catch Debi with post counts I'll figure she's either sick or taking a dirt nap.

So I'm down 200 posts or so. No big deal. Must have been random ramblings anyway.

Quote:
yeah! I was about to celebrate for my 1000 lol
tongue.png

Oh come on now.
hmm.png
Just remember that the chicken talk won't get deleted. Now get out of Random Ramblings and go help a newbie!
wink.png

Am I the only one who doesn't get why its a big deal to have a high post count? It really means nothing. I am a stay at home Mom so I am on more than some. That is the only reason my post count is as high as it is. I wish I could say it was all from helping people. However I have a few game threads that I keep an eye on.
caf.gif

Quote:
yeah! I was about to celebrate for my 1000 lol
tongue.png

Oh come on now.
hmm.png
Just remember that the chicken talk won't get deleted. Now get out of Random Ramblings and go help a newbie!
wink.png

I try to help when I can. Its just my life goal to catch debi. LOL But even if you give me a couple hundred posts instead of taking them away, I still dont think I can catch her.

B. Saffles Farms :

Quote:
Oh come on now.
hmm.png
wink.png

I try to help when I can. Its just my life goal to catch debi. LOL But even if you give me a couple hundred posts instead of taking them away, I still dont think I can catch her.​

that is true! lol Im almost getting to 900!
wee.gif
Im going to stay all night to beat michelle
somad.gif
gig.gif

Quote:
I try to help when I can. Its just my life goal to catch debi. LOL But even if you give me a couple hundred posts instead of taking them away, I still dont think I can catch her.

wee.gif
somad.gif
gig.gif

So you're using this thread to stage your war against Debi? Go for it! Also... *pokes bolded part of sig*

Quote:
wee.gif
somad.gif
gig.gif

So you're using this thread to stage your war against Debi? Go for it! Also... *pokes bolded part of sig*

Its going to be a long time when he reaches her lol

Quote:
Nope! I don't get it either. Who cares. It's not a contest.

Now You tell us, I thought you had to get to a certain number in order to get your name to turn a color other than blue, I guess I can stop posting then
barnie.gif

Quote:
Nope! I don't get it either. Who cares. It's not a contest.

Now You tell us, I thought you had to get to a certain number in order to get your name to turn a color other than blue, I guess I can stop posting then
barnie.gif

I was thinking of that too. lol since all mods have higher than 1000 well except for one

Back
Top Bottom