What hatchery can I get Good Polish chicks from?...thanks

I have a bunch of polish chicks from Duane right now that I am looking to get sold. Lots of whites, goldens and buffs. I think the buffs are really pretty when done right and the goldens are definitely eye catchers.

I know I'm coming to this thread late in it's life, but I was looking for the answer to the same question. The few I own now are from Meyer. The ones I had as a child were larger birds. The ones I have now aren't a whole lot larger than the bantam versions of them I had years ago. The APA SOP says cocks should mature to 6 lbs and hens to 4.5 lbs. My hens are 3 lbs and my cock 3.5 lbs. I want bigger birds. Any ideas?

I'm late on this too, but good info. I want to get my first polish. I found that MurrayMc sells them sexed. I assume because they are larger. I'm very tempted.

Polish hatches have seemed kind of backwards to me. Seems the ones I hatch on my own are smaller and die young. I have 3 Polish girls who are 7 years old and still doing great and I think they were from hatchery eggs. But I think mostly it's hit and miss. The rarer ones I have "Crele" seem more delicate healthwise. I also have 3 Houdan hens who are M McM chicks and seem very sturdy.

I gat some Polish from Cackle one time and they were the hardiest Polish I've ember had.
Years ago probably 30 or so I had so e from McMurray that were good, but can't really say now.

Last time I ordered any they were from Ideal, well I'll just say they didn't do to we'll very low livability. Lost every Polish I got and raised only one Sultan.

We got our polish(s) at McMurray hatchery!

We plan on buying many more(i.e. more polish, lakenvelders, etc.) in the spring from them...Was very happy with service and how babies were shipped...

Here is our 'roo' Cochise!

10747826_668420316605513_984049199_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom