What have we got going in this flock?

AStitchofKate

Chirping
5 Years
Feb 24, 2014
I know the top hats, are polish. Any ideas what kind of polish? I also have Cochin in here in different colors, and then some I have no idea? I was wondering if the black with the white spots on their noggin' if those are barred rock? What do you see in my bunch??

Thanks in advance!!!

I have some cochin that look like little chipmunks, I'm thinking that is a Golden Laced Cochin, then I MAY have a Silver Laced Cochin too. And a couple white Cochin. And I think maybe the polish are White Crested Black Polish and Golden Laced Polish. The ones I'm still trying to figure out, are the ones without feathers on their feet...thoughts?

Its difficult to see the chicks feathering with the red tint in the pictures. The black ones with the white spots on their heads are likely barred rocks. You should do a search on the forum for "Sexing barred rocks". I know there are some good threads floating around with nice pictures on how to sex barred rock chicks. But I'm not too familiar with the breed, myself.

If you don't get anymore replies on your post, try posting new pictures without the red tint. It may help you get more responses.

Enjoy your chicks! They grow quick!

Back
Top Bottom