What is my Rooster doing?

Rayba

Chirping
Apr 15, 2021
My little Silkie Rooster will fluff himself up like this while he's running towards my hens. It's pretty scary looking and hilarious at the same time. It absolutely horrifying to the hens and they scatter like cockroaches. If he's trying to impress them it's not working. What is he trying to do?

Attachments

• 20210619_190429.jpg
    20210619_190429.jpg
    398.1 KB · Views: 4
My little Silkie Rooster will fluff himself up like this while he's running towards my hens. It's pretty scary looking and hilarious at the same time. It absolutely horrifying to the hens and they scatter like cockroaches. If he's trying to impress them it's not working. What is he trying to do?
Im pretty sure hes ether chasing the hens for your hens to submit to him or doing the rooster dance. I wouldnt worry about him hes pretty tho :love

Im pretty sure hes ether chasing the hens for your hens to submit to him or doing the rooster dance. I wouldnt worry about him hes pretty tho :love
Thanks, I appreciate it 😁. I'm not worried about him but it's pretty horrifying to the hens. I don't think it does a good job of getting them to submit LOL. He's a little character with a big attitude.

Back
Top Bottom