What is that special bedding I've read about?

Newbiechickchic

Chirping
7 Years
Mar 14, 2017
Somewhere on here I read a comment about a special chicken bedding.. I don't think it was Dry Stall, but something else that is special for chickens. Now I can't find the comment to recall the name. Any idea what it might be and where to get it? Thanks!

I don't know of any bedding that is special for chickens? Maybe an additive for the bedding like Sweet PDZ to help with odor?

Hope it wasn't these?? I bought them they are crazy expensive and so stiff . My girls threw the whole thing out of the nesting boxes

No, it wasn't pads, or an additive - I don't think anyway. Darn, how can I find that post?! I'll check my history, but that rarely works in the case of a forum. Hopefully someone will know exactly what it is and add the comment here.

Did you try to search it ? In the top left corner click the three lines , then enter the words you remember

Oh yes, I think that is it (Koop Clean)!! It rings a bell! Where do we find it (cheap, I hope?)?
THANK YOU!

Last edited:
If that's it be so careful with new products , she says it smells so good and lasted longer then " normal pine shavings ", not to sound like and old dog ..... but adding scents doesn't make anything cleaner , and smells can hurt young chicks and are so unnecessary
Frankly I like my smelling like a chicken coop...lol...I clean it most everyday, and lay a small amount of straw down, plus i cant do artificial scents, im allergic to way to much!

Back
Top Bottom