What Is The Best Small Incubator For Hatching Bantam Eggs??????

KandiandJerry

Songster
8 Years
Aug 26, 2011
Springfield, Tennessee
I am thinking of purchasing some bantam eggs and trying to hatch them....I want an incubator that does it all so that I don't have to spend much time or FORGET to turn the eggs etc....I prefer a smaller one....I was wondering which one would be the best....and has a good hatching rate...I'm new at this and have never incubated eggs before....

Briesa makes a small advance that holds 7 eggs. I think you can find one online cheaper then I saw it. 153$.
I was looking at it,too. But for that price I can get a hovabator cheaper. Good luck Michele

Yup, I was going to suggest the Brinsea Mini Advance too. It takes 7 large eggs so you might get 10 bantam eggs in it. It turns the eggs for you and (I think) even reminds you what day to stop turning. You'd just need to keep an eye on the humidity and water levels, and that's not difficult. Brinsea bators are top quality.

I'm getting the Brinsea Octagon 20 ECO Auto Turn Egg Incubator, simply because of the adjustable shelves and slots so it will take many different sizes of eggs at a time, that way I can have bantams on one side, full sized on the other, or just full sized or bantam on my whim.

Back
Top Bottom