what is the breed and gender?? PICS. please

fmizula

Chirping
8 Years
Aug 8, 2011
i got these two yestarday, i was told i was going to get silkie chicks. these are bantum sized i think but not silkies. it was pouring yestarday so my DH just grabbbed them up into a box and brought them home. what kinds do you think they are?? i dont think they are silkies...

do you think they are male or females?? the all black one seems to hide behind the prettier one.
DH says three rooster is enough.

felicia

102887_bantum1.jpg

102887_bantum2.jpg

they both have been in quarentine for two days now and they look heathy so far. poops are nice and eating well. do you think that young birds have a harder time hideing sickness? should i be able to quarentine them for less time then a full grown bird?? still not sure what they are or gender... would love some opinions

that is kinda what we were thinking too. i didnt want to believe myself. i drove an hour for them in the pouring rain. i was told silkies and she said they were two young to tell. my DH got them in a box and we ran back to the car and along the way he peeked in the box and made a sad face and i kinda knew already we were tricked.

Back
Top Bottom