What is the breed of my new friend?

Carcavallo

Chirping
Nov 23, 2019
Hello friends,

This handsome boy is our new flock member and his previous owner does not know his breed but I am curious and maybe one of you can help me, please? He is believed to be about 2 years old but I think he might be younger due to the size of his spears.

Attachments

• B942B6DE-512D-4CA4-8E5D-BD24ABDC862D.jpeg
    B942B6DE-512D-4CA4-8E5D-BD24ABDC862D.jpeg
    284.3 KB · Views: 17
He is so handsome!!! His spurs look just like my cockerels that are 8 months old, so close to one year old. I agree with you but I'm here to find out his breed because I am curious. Is he nice and gentle?

He is so handsome!!! His spurs look just like my cockerels that are 8 months old, so close to one year old. I agree with you but I'm here to find out his breed because I am curious. Is he nice and gentle?
Thank you. Yes, he is nice and gentle with the girls but it’s said to not like to be grabbed by humans, fine otherwise. My sons and I were there with him in the closed garden by the run and he got treats from us and walked around us with no issues. He was with a family with kids.

Maybe a Blue Australorp or Blue Jersey Giant? What color are the bottom of his feet? Is it possible that you can get a picture of the front of him also?
Now that you said the breeds I looked online and you seem right about been one of the two. I will take more pictures today. Not sure he will let me see the bottom of his feet but will try.
Thank you

Back
Top Bottom