What is the significance behind your username?

I chose my username because it IS my name! And I have no imagination what so ever!
tongue.png

Brody's Broodello :

Brody's Broodello is the name of my son's egg business he started when he was 5. His name is Brody & we were thinking of something that sounded good with that. Since it was an egg business, we thought something to do with Broodies. But decided to put a twist on it for the 5 year old kid, since they were his' girls. Sort of like a chicken pimp. He used to get the biggest kick out of giving out his business card, because people always laugh. He would give them the card and say, yeah I know it's funny, but I don't know why. He still doesn't know why, and would like to keep it that way for a couple of years.lol The best part is his business card says-

Brody's Broodello
"chicks available"

I love this story.
lol.png

When my daughter told me she was pregnant with our first grandson I wasn't ready to be "grandma" yet, so I'm Nana. When she had the second one, they both have the same initials. So I'm Nana to, 2 KJS grandsons.

25641_boys_delight.jpg

Rollerman because I have raised roller pigeons for over forty years! They are still my favorite breed of pigeons.

Back
Top Bottom