What is this called!?

JessicaB721

Chirping
Apr 12, 2020
Hi. I ordered a 10 x 20 run online and there is a missing piece! I'm trying to find out what this piece is called so I can start looking for a replacement for it! I contacted the website, but still have not heard anything back. So I'm kind of giving up on the idea of them sending a replacement. 😔 And I also do not want to have to spend hundreds of dollars again on a new kennel if I can't figure out what this is! I hope someone knows what this is called! Or if someone knows where I could buy one from! Thanks in advance.

20210121_152709_resize_23.jpg

I don't know what it's called but if you can't find out or find another, I KNOW that I've seen similar things in the plumbing aisle of a Home Depot.

Take the piece with you & see what you can find in copper or PVC. If you know someone who welds, you might even be able to have them make you a piece.

I don't know what it's called but if you can't find out or find another, I KNOW that I've seen similar things in the plumbing aisle of a Home Depot.

Take the piece with you & see what you can find in copper or PVC. If you know someone who welds, you might even be able to have them make you a piece.
I literally just left Home Depot and the one I was at didn't have anything like it. 😔 But maybe I'll look on their website and see if I have better luck! Thank you!

That's not a plumbing part.
Very specialized metal tube framing part, not going to find one at HD.
Have you tried calling them?
Can you link the website here?
I finally got ahold of them after a few more emails and they said they'd send the missing piece. So that makes me so much less stesssed out! As of now, for the past (almost) year, my ducks have been living in a makeshift pen in my basement, and then spending the whole day - from early morning until the sun goes down - outside and then back to the basement. I'm just ready to have a proper pen for them outside!

Back
Top Bottom