What is this chicken thinking?

Peanut is a red squirrel that was found as a baby pushed from the nest-most likely by the mother. He was fed by syringe until weaning and then passed on and on to different people until one of my students got ahold of him. My student asked me to take him. All of this happening in the space of three months. Peanut is special needs. His front and lower teeth do not line up and as a result the teeth do not wear down. Left on his own, the squirrel would die within a month (In the wild, mother animals often reject babies with deformities.). Rodent teeth grow constantly as long as the animal is alive and when the teeth do not line up the teeth grow up through the brain case and down through the jaw and throat. In the wild he would have died either of starvation or the teeth would have pierced a vital area. Peanut was passed on and on until he got to us because of the difficulty in maintaining his teeth. My wife trims Peanut's teeth every two weeks; imagine reaching into a chipmunk's mouth as that is how big Peanut is.
Poor peanut, I would love to have him
1f60a.png
1f49c.png
I have a chicken named Peanut

What is this "chicken" thinking?

Ok are you taking the picture? Do I bite now or do I wait until after the click? I cannot remember. Now? Yes? Bite now? What you lost the frame? Ok well then I will just stay here and whisper what a nincompoop you are in her ear and tell her how you tried to get me to bite her so you could take a funny picture.

(side note... I want to fuzzy peanuts tiny little ears. Is that wrong?
hide.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom